Saturday 11 February 2012

Why This Craving?

I love food! My taste buds go on overdrive when I see a good spread of food.I am always game to try out different cuisines and I love to learn about different regions and their special dishes.This love for food is a surprise to many as they know for a fact that I am not so fond of cooking.Then why this craving for eating?

I am a HUGE fan of cookery shows(I know I mentioned that in my earlier blogs too)There are so many eating joints I want to eat at because I have read a review of those places in some magazine or some newspaper.I am not too excited about eating the food I prepare but even the idea of eating at my mom's place,sisters or friends place or even a meal out at a restaurant excites me.

Is there something behind this craving of mine?I fail to understand it,but in the meantime I continue eating...........

No comments:

Post a Comment