Saturday 11 February 2012

Friendzzz

Life is busy indeed.When we were little we had time to be with our friends,study,play and have a gala time together.As years pass each one gets entangled in their lives with their family,work and other things that need their attention.Slowly we realize that we do not find time to include our friends in our 'To Meet' list.Days turn into weeks,weeks into months and months into years, and we keep planning to meet but fail to do so.

Personally,there have been many instances when I have made an effort to meet up with my old friends but could not make it possible.Of course, we did meet up on many occasions, but they were too few and far between.Precious moments spent with friends are always cherished.I want to create many more moments with friends by my side and will make a conscious effort to do so.

I am happy that I am meeting my friends today.I cannot imagine that one of my friends who studied at a D.Ed college with me lost contact with me for several years and we met after a gap of 16 years!Waiting to meet up with them and share our stories after such a long time.Hope to keep meeting them at regular intervals.

Friendzz.....what would we do without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment