Sunday 5 February 2012

On Blogging

An avid reader since childhood,I have always been enthralled by books and the pleasures they bring.


Books are treasures that have to be cherished.Reading brings untold joys and is a sweet release from the drudgery of life.


Along with my love for reading,my love for writing too has made steady progress.I began with acrostic poems and then from poems,articles and skits I have come to blogging.


I read a few blogs on travel by my chef and travel-writer friend ,Michael Swamy and I was pleasantly surprised.It inspired me, and I too thought of doing the same.Thanks to Michael,I too am a blogger now.


Each day there are so many thoughts that cross our minds.Blogs enable us to share our thoughts.It is also very interesting to see what others write.


Blogging has taken me to a new world.Reading other blogs gives me new insights.I began as a blogger this January and hope to continue.


I am loving it!!!











1 comment: