Saturday 18 February 2012

Little Drops Make An Ocean........

Yes,there it was! I noticed it today too.Right there in my class, near bench number 3 there were about four tiles on the ground that were loose.I had noticed that one tile was a little shaky about two weeks ago.As per the rules of the school ,I brought it to the notice of those in charge.I was told that they will look into the matter and get the tile fixed probably the coming week-end..I have not heard of them or their work since in spite of doing a regular follow up on the matter.The consequence being that now, instead of just one shaky tile I have four tiles just on the verge of coming loose.Kids ,being kids like to step on them and I am sure it will become worse if nothing is done about it.Yes,I am going to them each day but  there has been no further progress in this matter.The wait is getting longer...........


That made me realize that many a times we too do not act when we should.We keep our little tasks pending, planning to do them later and then these little tasks just keep multiplying and finally ,we have too much to handle.When we realize it,we try to get it completed and in the bargain fail to give it our best shot.In the bargain,we settle for mediocre rather than our best.


It is the little things in life that make the greater things.If we can manage these little things we are surely on the way to achieving greater things.Similarly,little acts of kindness,little words of encouragement,little moments of happiness can bring about a huge difference to us and to the lives of those around us.So,also we must learn to cherish the little moments of togetherness,the little joys that friends and families bring.............it is these little,precious moments that will last for a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment