Thursday 27 May 2021

To all the Boys I loved Before

 I am feeling so young at heart today after binge watching this three part movie 'To all the Boys I Loved'. This is a beautiful, romantic story about teenage love. The story follows the love life of Lara Jean and we see all the ups and downs of her teenage romance.

The story is captivating and adorable in many ways. I simply loved the mushiness and cuteness of it all. The songs are beautiful and it was nice to see Lara Jean's relationship with her sisters, father and friends.

The movie is in three parts and I was quite taken by it and it did not seem boring in any way. The sets are beautiful and I specially loved, I mean really loved the use of the colour teal in all the frames! I wish I had such a colourful room for myself ! Peter is really a handsome hunk and Lara Jean is also a sweetheart.

It's really nice to watch a teenage romance for a change. There are some beautiful quotes about life, love and longing in this movie. Life is made of moments and there are so many memorable moments that are memorable due to the people we associate with that moment. Yes, love also has it's share of ups and downs, but if we really love someone bee find ways to stay together come what may. Do watch this romantic movie that is in three parts. Watching it at one stretch is a bit too much so you can do it one day at a time.






No comments:

Post a Comment