Tuesday 11 May 2021

My Octopus Teacher


My Octopus Teacher

This documentary movie just blew my mind! What an incredible look at what lies under water! James Reed shares his experiences and reveals some amazing facts about the life of an octopus .This is a result of some extensive investigative work that went on for more than 320 days!

So many lessons to learn from nature! It is truly mesmerising to see the under water world at close quarters. The background score and camera work is fantastic. So much of effort taken to bring us a beautiful movie that is so endearing. The bond the film maker develops with the octopus is unreal and it really touches us deeply.
An insightful movie that needs to be watched by everyone! Some really unforgettable and note worthy scenes where the shark tries to prey on the octopus. Its also astounding how the octopus keeps away it's predators in different ways. One of the best movies I have watched on nature.
The underwater photography left me completely stunned, there is so much to see there! It makes me want to explore the under water world myself. Do not miss watching this marvel.
It's streaming on Netflix.





No comments:

Post a Comment