Thursday 19 August 2021

Crash Landing on You

 I am totally mesmerized by this series Crash Landing on You. It's sentimental, romantic and thrilling. There is drama, action and romance in good measure. The story line is interesting and we can't help feeling in love with the central characters. Each and every character is well defined and you are drawn into story within no time. We laugh with them, cry with them and of course, we feel their love. It's like as if we are there with them. Such amazingly romantic and emotional moments!

The performances are exceptional and I must add that the series has a version dubbed in English but you can feel the essence of the story only if you watch it in the original language. It is so pleasant to watch it in the original language. The story with its many twists and turns, keeps us engaged. The songs are soothing and melodious but I wish they too came with subtitles in English. I cried loads at the emotional scenes and the romance automatically brought a smile on my face. How magical is this series! So glad I did not miss this one. Waiting to watch more of these.
At the end of every episode they have some amazing snapshots of the episode and a preview of the next episode that makes us curious to know what happens next. This series has my heart and I am binge watching it without any regrets.
Do watch this series and thank me later. It's streaming on Netflix.





No comments:

Post a Comment