Sunday 16 January 2022

Itaewon Class

 I am just completed binge watching the Korean drama series Itaewon Class and I was blown away!

I am a huge fan of the male and female leads - Park Seo-joon, Kim Da-mi and Kwon Nara.
Park Bo Gum has a small role in it as a handsome chef but he is only seen in the climax of episode 16, so though I was tempted I didn't watch that episode first. He is a treat to our eyes!
There are some amazing moments captured in the episodes that encourage us to follow our dreams and have firm belief in ourselves.
The series is all about finding your strengths and facing any challenges that come your way as you pursue your goal. It is about finding our strengths and not showing other to determine what you can or cannot do.
I must add that I am in love with the lead Park Seo Joon and he has proved, time and again, that he is an outstanding actor. He emoted really well and he is not just a romantic lead who can make us swoon with his good looks, great body and kissing scenes. He portrays the character of Park Seroeyi amazingly well.
There is a poem in episode 12. It a beautiful one about finding ones inherent strength and accepting yourself for who you are. We don't need the approval of others, we need to understand that especially when we have people put to ridicule us and treat us a worthless. This poem is for all of us. It us an affirmation we all need in trying times, I am diamond.
Yes, say this aloud......





No comments:

Post a Comment