Wednesday 8 December 2021

Vincenzo

 What an amazing series, it's no wonder that out is a much loved one.Intelligent script and engaging storyline. All the characters are so believable. The lead pair is a class above and keep us enthralled with their quirky acts. You just cannot get enough of Song Joong-ki, he is simply adorable. He caught my full attention when I watched Descendents of the Sun, what an amazing personality!

Vincenzo is a series that is a favourite of my wonder boyband BTS so I had to watch this one. I am so glad I am watching this one, it's engaging and high in entertainment. This one is fast paced unlike the slower 'My Mister' that I watched last. Both belong to different genres and are really a good watch. Vincenzo is full of drama, emotion and conflicts. It also has a romantic side to it that cannot be missed.
Vincenzo steals our heart with his style and demeanor. He is truly swoon-worthy. This is a must watch. Watch this for sure and thank me later.





No comments:

Post a Comment