Wednesday 8 December 2021

Oh My Venus!

 Oh My Venus is a fun-filled entertaining series that will keep you engaged for its story line and wonderful star cast. The lead pair is simply amazing and the male lead's friends are adorable.

The series is all about love, friendship, family and achieving goals. The series is interspersed with romance, emotion and humour in the right measure. I just chilled not stop watching this one. The series has great eye candy for all the guys and gals and some really romantic moments.
It is not just that though, it is also about having challenges that come your way and never giving up. The lead couple go through immense hardships to achieve their goals. There are some life lessons for all about family, love and friendship. It is also about maximising your health and being fit and not just concentrating on outer beauty.
The female lead is gorgeous and you can't help loving her. Her exuberance and her dimples are bewitching. She also stars in Hometown Cha Cha Cha in which she was excellent too. I have to look for series where I can find this male lead. He was just right for the role and he is swoon- worthy. I am glad I watched this series. Do watch this entertainer. It is streaming on Netflix.






No comments:

Post a Comment