Wednesday 8 December 2021

Start Up!

 Start Up is an amazing drama series that is highly entertaining. It has drama, humour and romance in good measure. Some great insights on what a start up is all about. This is also about friendship and family. I am hooked to this one although I was hesitant to start watching this one due to the title. Once I started with the first episode there is no looking back. I

This series is all about being inspired and following your goals. They also depict the bond shared by the main characters and how their life is shaped by the bonds they share. love the character sketches and the story line. The acting is top class. Never a dull moment here! Please watch this one without fail. You won't be disappointed. I found the lead pair to have amazing chemistry and they are simple adorable. They light up the screen with their presence. This series is all heart and cannot be missed!

Streaming on Netflix, where else!





No comments:

Post a Comment