Wednesday 8 September 2021

Record of Youth

 The Korean drama Record of Youth is an inspiring series about belief in oneself. The characters are realistic and do an amazing job with their acting. Park Bo Gum, my new KDrama crush, plays Sa Hye Jun, a model in the cutthroat fashion world who dreams of becoming an actor.

"I like the stories of BTS songs,” Sa Hye Jun says in one scene in episode one. “When I listen to their songs, it makes me want to live a good life.” These are words that many BTS fans like me can relate to. Lead actress Park So-dam ,famous for playing Jessica the pseudo art tutor in Bong Joon-ho’s Oscar hit Parasite, stars opposite my dreamy leading man Park Bo-gum. She is amazing as a make up artist who is a fan of Sa Hye Jun ,the model.

You just cannot take your eyes off Park Bo Gum, he is like a dream. He gets to flaunt himself as a model and he takes your breath away in that role. The episodes are heartfelt and are a slice of life. Such beautiful depiction of family and friendship, life, love and work. As usual the locations are apt and the storyline is engaging. This is a series about individual growth. It is inspiring in so many ways.

Another must watch series. They convey all the emotions so beautifully that we can't help being touched by them. A must watch series. I am completely addicted to this!





No comments:

Post a Comment