Wednesday 8 September 2021

Korean Dramas

 Korean dramas are emotional and realistic. The story narration is wonderful and fast-paced.

They bring a slice of life and engage us with the simplistic stories that are heartfelt. They have some beautiful melodies and the locations are just apt. The character sketches in every drama is thoughtful and the actors are exceptionally good at how they portray themselves. 

The two back to back Korean drama series I watched were One Spring Night and Something in the Rain. Both these series were outstanding and the songs were absolutely soulful. What can I say about the lead pair of both these series! The oppas are simply breath-taking and we just cannot take our eyes off them! The female leads are also a great match for the leading men. 

I am so glad I got hooked to these Korean drama series lately. It is not something new for me. Many years ago , I was hooked to the series on KBS and then too I was amazed by the heartfelt stories. These series are not overly melodramatic. There is no excess of sex, nudity or foul language at all. There is depiction of beautiful bonds between family and friends. The love stories are adorable and they have such beautifully tender moments shown that we cant help but swoon.






No comments:

Post a Comment