Monday 30 March 2020

The Boy in the Headlights

Book Review 
Title: The Boy in the Headlights
Author- Samuel Bjork
Genre: Fiction/ Thriller 

I was excited to get this book at a book exchange during Christmas last year. The story line is gripping and has too many twists and turns. At some point, I felt it was not worth keeping up with the twists. The characters are shown to have their own battles to fight as they go about trying to solve the case of the murders. 

I prefer a thriller that is not too complicated for the reader. This book did not make me curious enough to want to find out the murderer. half way through the book I lost interest and kept it aside and picked it up again after reading another book. This was unusual for me. There are two more books in this series but they surely don't lure me.

For me this was an average read. Too many issues, too many plots and too much confusion spoiled it for me. Of course , there may be many who feel differently as all the three books in the series have got good reviews. So do pick it up if you are a lover of thrillers after reading the reviews. For me, this did not live up to my expectations.



No comments:

Post a Comment